Every year houses of worship across Atlanta make plans to present their sanctuaries in the best light possible for holiday worship services. This year we can help you showcase your entire facility in a much better light with LED lighting!
And now is the perfect time to upgrade your lighting to ALL LED lighting for many reasons:
1. LED lighting prices are continuing to drop.
2. Save up to 85% off your lighting bill and thousands in maintenance costs over the life of the LED bulbs.
3. Georgia Power is offering rebates to commercial facilities (including churches) for converting to LED lighting.
A. Up to 50% of the cost of the bulbs.
B. Up to $25,000 per Georgia Power account address.
4. We are able to refer you to an Atlanta-based company offering “Green Loans” with a low 1.99% interest rate:
A. Terms up to 5 years
B. Loan size up to $500,000
C. Existing construction only.
D. For more information, click here.
How it works:
1. Contact us at 770-262-1670 or CustomerService@Home2LED.com to schedule a lighting audit of your facility. There is a $75 charge for the audit, but that charge will be credited back on your invoice if you engage us to convert your building to ALL LED lighting.
2. We will survey your facility and provide you with a quote to install ALL LED lighting including any applicable utility rebates.
3. If you engage us to install LED lighting, we require a 50% deposit for the job. Once the deposit is received, we will schedule the conversion and begin procuring the appropriate bulbs from our suppliers.
4. After your job is completed, we will provide you instructions on how to file your rebate application.